Careers Job details
Lithuania, Vilnius • Full time • 16.05.2018
Our technology stack:
- Java (Spring, Spring Cloud), Golang.
- gRPC, Kafka, Consul (microservices).
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- You have hands on experience in commercial development more than 4 years (and at least 2 years using of React.js)
- You are in advance of React.js architecture and its environment
- You know what the agile is
- You are a good team-player
- You can read and write using English
- You know how to test React and finding bugs
- You can prepare HTML from master-design and can tell everything of flexbox
It is a plus if:
- You have been writing backend or API of your app (you know one of nodejs, java or golang) You have a management skills and experience
- You have done complicated admin panel with rich dashboards and tables
- You are master of webpack
- You have written applications on React Native
What you will be doing:
- Writing backoffice ux with charts, metrics, tables etc.
- Writing frontoffice and mobile app for the users
- Preparing integrations with third-party solutions (TradingView)